Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why do I tremble shake and have severe pain and dizziness when on my period?

I shake and get so dizzy that I can hardly walk and want to vomit. I have many bowel movements and have feelings like I need to urinate but I do not have to. I also often lose my hearing and end up crawling everywhere because I think I may p out, which doesn't happen unfortunately, because then I would at least be unconscious with the pain. I took a Pamprin, which did nothing, then Darvocet and prescription nausea pills, for the pain, but they barely helped. It also felt like my entire abdomen was on fire, from under my and to my hips, and it was the worst pain I've ever felt. There were cramps on top of it, but I barely noticed the cramps. It was just pain. I was too weak to talk and was all alone, but my roommate came home. I was extremely thirsty, so I drank and ate a cookie, and started feeling a little better. I slept for about 16 hours afterwards and took an iron supplement. My mother had endometriosis, and a hysterectomy but I have no health insurance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment