Monday, December 19, 2011

I know,I know I'm late,but what did you think of NXT,and any word on Danielson's ribs.Bruised?Broke?

I enjoyed it alot. I loved the way David Otunga [ Truth's rookie ] was put over because he has the personality, the looks and the ability to become a HUGE star in the WWE. I also like Michael Tarver [ Carlito's rookie ] who had GREAT strikes and who could also become a big star in the WWE. And of course I LOVED the main event between two of the best technical american Wrestlers of all time. I didn't like how Danielson was treated though. He got alot of air time but he looked weak and inferior to everyone else. I was pissed off at the commentary by Michael Cole who critisized Daniel for being an independent star. What a f*ggot. Anyways yeah I LOVED how Josh backed up danielson saying Danielson almost made the World Heavyweight champion tap out. So far, I liked NXT because we can FINALLY see new faces and I'm definitely tuning into next week. 8.5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment